- A nootropic blend that may improve brain health, mental clarity, learning, memory and focus
- May help with brain fog and procrastination
- Can promote relaxation and balanced stress responses
- Contains 17 nootropic and apoptogenic herbs that contribute to cognitive functions, mood and stress resilience
- A powerful synergy of 10 brain-friendly probiotic bacteria strains
- Contributes to balance neurotransmitters; acetylcholine, serotonin, GABA and dopamine in the brain
- May help to improve neuro regeneration and neuroplasticity by contributing to BDNF and NGF, which can boost learning capacity and mood
- Contributes to digestive health
Take 1-2 caps of Cognibiotics first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Some people also find significant cognitive and mood boosts when they take CogniBiotics before or with lunch and dinner.
The goal is to deliver the probiotics to your large intestine relatively intact and maximize absorption of the herbs, so you want to minimize their exposure to your stomach acid and digestive enzymes. Your gut secretes digestive enzymes and stomach acid when you have food in your stomach. Therefore, you should take your CogniBiotics on an empty stomach. However, if you get stomach upset from taking it without food or cannot take it without food for any other reasons, it is still beneficial when taken with meals.
Because CogniBiotics contain probiotics, be sure to take it at least an hour away from antibiotics or dietary supplements that have antibacterial properties.
CogniBiotics and Depression
The latest research shows that, aside from life events, the following factors contribute to depression, cognitive dysfunction, and other mental health problems:
- Imbalanced gut microbiome
- Sluggish neurons in the brain due to mitochondria dysfunction
- Overactivated stress response
- Increased inflammation
- Intestinal permeability
- Abnormal circadian rhythm or sleep patterns
- A leaky blood-brain barrier
- Unstable or poor blood sugar control
- Nutrient deficiencies, such as omega-3, B vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
CogniBiotics promotes good mood, mental health, cognitive function, and stress resilience by:
- Improving the gut microbiome
- Energizing the neurons
- Promoting a balanced immune response
- Supporting the gut and brain barriers
- Promoting digestive health
- Supporting blood sugar control
• A nootropic blend that improves brain health, mental clarity, learning, memory and focus by improving the gut bacteria.
• Helps with brain fog and procrastination.
• Promotes relaxation and balanced stress responses.
• Contains 17 nootropic and adaptogenic herbs that boost cognitive function, mood and stress resilience by improving your gut flora.
• A powerful synergy of 10 brain-friendly probiotic bacteria strains, which have been shown to boost mood and cognitive function.
• Improves the balance of neurotransmitters, including acetylcholine, serotonin, GABA and dopamine in the brain.
• Improves neuroregeneration and neuroplasticity by improving BDNF and NGF which boost learning capacity and mood.
• Protects the brain against oxidative stress.
• Improves blood flow to the brain.
• Supports digestive health and regularity.
Most nootropics and adaptogens only target the brain, which leaves out the key pieces of your cognitive function and mental health: your gut and the gut microbiome. CogniBiotics is the only probiotic-nootropic blend on the market that improves the entire gut-brain-microbiota axis.
The formula contains a powerful combination of 17 herbs known provide mood support and enhance cognitive function by improving the gut microbiome. In addition, the 10 bacteria strains in CogniBiotics work synergistically to boost brain health and promote a balanced stress response.
- Formulated by expert Chinese Herbal Scientists
- The 2,200-year-old Chaihu-Shugan-San herb blend improves mood, brain health, and happiness through the gut microbiome
- 10 research-based bacteria strains that synergize to improve mood and cognitive function
- Prebiotic complex boosts probiotic survival and effectiveness
- Adaptogenic: calming, promotes a balanced-stress response from the nervous system and mitigates negative health effects of stress
- Nootropic: boost memory and learning, and maintain healthy brain function amidst stress
- Improves mood and happiness
- Protects the brain with antioxidants that can enter the brain
- Supports neuroplasticity, which improves brain adaptation and healing
- Can be taken on an empty stomach or with meals
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee with respect to quality, purity, potency, and effectiveness
- Produced in small batches with medical-grade ingredients.
Serving Size: 1-2 caps
60 caps per bottle.
Lid diameter: 1.58 inches
Bottom diameter: 1.95 inches
Height: 3.78 inches
Weight: 1.98 ounces
Made in the USA.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Store in a cool/dry place away from direct light.
+ overwhelming product
+ fast shipping
+ excellent customer service
bit to early to have an opinion
I have a physically and mentally demanding job and the product helps keep me focused, very happy with the results
I tried P3-OM and MassZymes, but did not feel any difference. However after using Cognibiotics, I did notice improvement in my awareness and information processing.
My husband has said the cognibiotics help him