£54.99 – £149.99
- BOOST LOW MOOD: Boosts the brain’s ability to learn, focus and memorize more effectively
- REDUCE STRESS, MAY REDUCE ANXIETY: Reduces levels of cortisol (stress hormone)
- PRODUCE MOOD-BOOSTING VITAMINS, LIKE K and B-12
- SUPPORTS YOUR BRAIN: Modulates brain activity in different brain areas, especially those involved in optimizing cognitive performance
Take 1-2 caps of Cognibiotics first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Some people also find significant cognitive and mood boosts when they take CogniBiotics before or with lunch and dinner.
The goal is to deliver the probiotics to your large intestine relatively intact and maximize absorption of the herbs, so you want to minimize their exposure to your stomach acid and digestive enzymes. Your gut secretes digestive enzymes and stomach acid when you have food in your stomach. Therefore, you should take your CogniBiotics on an empty stomach. However, if you get stomach upset from taking it without food or cannot take it without food for any other reasons, it is still beneficial when taken with meals.
Because CogniBiotics contain probiotics, be sure to take it at least an hour away from antibiotics or dietary supplements that have antibacterial properties.
CogniBiotics and Depression
The latest research shows that, aside from life events, the following factors contribute to depression, cognitive dysfunction, and other mental health problems:
- Imbalanced gut microbiome
- Sluggish neurons in the brain due to mitochondria dysfunction
- Overactivated stress response
- Increased inflammation
- Intestinal permeability
- Abnormal circadian rhythm or sleep patterns
- A leaky blood-brain barrier
- Unstable or poor blood sugar control
- Nutrient deficiencies, such as omega-3, B vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
CogniBiotics promotes good mood, mental health, cognitive function, and stress resilience by:
- Improving the gut microbiome
- Energizing the neurons
- Promoting a balanced immune response
- Supporting the gut and brain barriers
- Promoting digestive health
- Supporting blood sugar control
Most nootropics and adaptogens only target the brain, which leaves out the key pieces of your cognitive function and mental health: your gut and the gut microbiome. CogniBiotics is the only probiotic-nootropic blend on the market that improves the entire gut-brain-microbiota axis.
The formula contains a powerful combination of 17 herbs known provide mood support and enhance cognitive function by improving the gut microbiome. In addition, the 10 bacteria strains in CogniBiotics work synergistically to boost brain health and promote a balanced stress response.
- Formulated by expert Chinese Herbal Scientists
- The 2,200-year-old Chaihu-Shugan-San herb blend improves mood, brain health, and happiness through the gut microbiome
- 10 research-based bacteria strains that synergize to improve mood and cognitive function
- Prebiotic complex boosts probiotic survival and effectiveness
- Adaptogenic: calming, promotes a balanced-stress response from the nervous system and mitigates negative health effects of stress
- Nootropic: boost memory and learning, and maintain healthy brain function amidst stress
- Improves mood and happiness
- Protects the brain with antioxidants that can enter the brain
- Supports neuroplasticity, which improves brain adaptation and healing
- Can be taken on an empty stomach or with meals
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee with respect to quality, purity, potency, and effectiveness
- Produced in small batches with medical-grade ingredients.
Serving Size: 1-2 caps
60 caps per bottle.
Lid diameter: 1.58 inches
Bottom diameter: 1.95 inches
Height: 3.78 inches
Weight: 1.98 ounces
Made in the USA.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Store in a cool/dry place away from direct light.
After just a few days, I already feel an improved mood and general mental function. Thanks Bioptimizers!
Has helped change gut and brain issues when all else over many years of trying many products has failed. And results can be felt within days. Couldn't recommend this product more.