- 100% plant-based betaine HCL and full-spectrum digestive enzymes
- Can help to restore healthy stomach acid levels
- Contributes to improving mineral, vitamin B12 and amino acid absorption
- Contributes to better digestion, gut movement and detoxification
- May relieve bloating, gas, belching, indigestion, post-meal fatigue and stomach heaviness or discomfort after meals
- Can help to support improves exercise recovery and muscle growth with better protein digestion (when combined with the right diet and training)
- Supports healthy function of the valve between esophagus and stomach, which may help with acid reflux and heartburn
Take 1-2 caps after food.
Most people can use some stomach acid support because stress and aging reduces stomach acid. If you experience indigestion, stomach discomfort, fatigue after meals, and acid reflux or GERD, regular use of betaine HCL with meals may provide some relief. Also, if you are low in some minerals or vitamin B12, it is a good idea to support your stomach acid levels with betaine HCL.
Your stomach naturally releases stomach acid about 30 minutes into your meal. It is, therefore, best to take HCL Breakthrough with food.
Betaine is a B-vitamin found in high concentration in beets. Betaine hydrochloride (HCl) is a salt of betaine and HCL. Once in the stomach, it releases the hydrochloric acid, which is the same as your stomach acid.
In a clinical study of healthy volunteers, betaine HCL supplements effectively reduced stomach pH by about 4.5 within about 30 minutes.
Serving Size: 1-2 caps
90 caps per bottle
Cap diameter: 1.5 inches
Bottom diameter: 2 inches
Height: 4 inches
Weight: 2.85 ounces
Made in the USA.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Store in a cool/dry place.
Early days but seems to help my reflux
I have been taking, at great expense, your Masszymes, HCL and P3-om. I had watched the interview with Human Garage, who I have found very interesting. I suffer from chronic bloating and so I was really hoping this would do the trick. I don’t drink alcohol, smoke or eat meat. But I am in chronic pain from bloating. I followed your protocol religiously, but sadly I am still very bloated. So disappointed. Lizzie
I am 4 days in using hcl, and On a scale of 1 to 10 I was about an 8 on the acid reflux discomfort chart. Now I'm about 2 1/2. AMAZING..
(Big thank you to whoever developed this.)