- 100% plant-based betaine HCL and full-spectrum digestive enzymes
- Helps restore healthy stomach acid levels
- Improves mineral, vitamin B12, and amino acid absorption
- Better digestion, gut movement, and detoxification
- Relieves bloating, gas, belching, indigestion, post-meal fatigue, and stomach heaviness or discomfort after meals
- Improves exercise recovery and muscle growth with better protein digestion (when combined with the right diet and training)
- Promotes healthy function of the valve between esophagus and stomach, which may help with acid reflux and heartburn
- Promotes healthy stomach acid protection against food-borne infections
Take 1-2 caps after food.
Most people can use some stomach acid support because stress and aging reduces stomach acid. If you experience indigestion, stomach discomfort, fatigue after meals, and acid reflux or GERD, regular use of betaine HCL with meals may provide some relief. Also, if you are low in some minerals or vitamin B12, it is a good idea to support your stomach acid levels with betaine HCL.
Your stomach naturally releases stomach acid about 30 minutes into your meal. It is, therefore, best to take HCL Breakthrough with food.
Betaine is a B-vitamin found in high concentration in beets. Betaine hydrochloride (HCl) is a salt of betaine and HCL. Once in the stomach, it releases the hydrochloric acid, which is the same as your stomach acid.
In a clinical study of healthy volunteers, betaine HCL supplements effectively reduced stomach pH by about 4.5 within about 30 minutes.
Serving Size: 1-2 caps
90 caps per bottle
Cap diameter: 1.5 inches
Bottom diameter: 2 inches
Height: 4 inches
Weight: 2.85 ounces
Made in the USA.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Store in a cool/dry place.
Helps me digest my food (just like it says on the bottle) and allows me to train, coach and go about my day without interference from digestion struggles.