These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us form.
· Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions
· Product – means a product displayed for sale on the Website
· Product Description – means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided
· Special Conditions – means the terms and conditions in the Product Description
· Users – means the users of the Website collectively
· Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration
· We/us – means Vapepower Ltd.
· Website – means the website located at www.Vapepower.eu or any subsequent URL which may replace it
· Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
· United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
· Europe – means UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, France
· You – means a user of this Website.
Use of the website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
· The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
· You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service Representatives via the contact us form.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
· modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
· Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you use our website, you’ll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you’re browsing the site.
These are based on your past purchases, top sellers, ratings and recently-viewed products. We determine your interests and suggest new products you may like; additionally we compare your interests and buying habits with the interests and habits of other customers, to show you relevant products.
We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behavior as a customer on www.bioptimizers.co.uk. Details of the products we recommend – such as price – are correct at the time recommendations are originally made to you, but can be subject to change without notice.
Privacy and cookies
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
· When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections and a password. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
· We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website (“User Information”).
· We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
· You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with Vapepower products which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
· Processing your orders;
· For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
· To serve website content and advertisements to you;
· To administer this website;
· To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed;
· If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
· You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
· When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from BiOptimizers by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you
· In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by clicking o the “unsubscribe” link in any email or by contacting us via the contact us form.
· Your Personal Information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order. Bioprimizers requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of the Bioptimizers for their mailing or marketing purposes
· You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so
If you’d like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website (opens in a new window – please note that we’re not responsible for the content of external websites).
Do not track (DNT) is a feature offered by some browsers, with some newer browsers offering it as default. If you enable it, it sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing isn’t tracked, for example by third party ad or social networks, or analytic companies.
At present no industry-wide uniform standard has been agreed and adopted to determine how DNT requests should be managed, so our website doesn’t currently respond to DNT requests. Until that standard is established, we’ll continue to review DNT and other new technologies, but won’t respond to DNT requests.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
Ordering, cancelling and returning products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Delivery time is usually 2 business days. The timeframe for delivery is after payment has been received.
All orders are processed within 48 hours and payment is taken in full at time of despatch.
We will endeavour to make sure your order is delivered to you as quickly as possible. If you have not received your order within 5 working days please contact our support team using the Contact Us page.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required creating the contract between you and us are as follows:
· You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website
· We will send you an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order acceptance
· For items being delivered to you, when your product is shipped we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
· Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
· Your credit/debit card will be charged when your order is despatched.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
· The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
· Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
· The identification of a pricing or product description error
· You’re not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by www.nebula-appliances.com. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with Bioptimizers – please contact us via the contact us form.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online:
· You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 30 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
· Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
· If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
· To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
· You can cancel by contacting us via the contact us form.
· If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 30 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
· We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
All of our products hold a minimum 1 year guarantee. Specific guarantees for each product will be listed on the product page and confirmation email.
What does the guarantee cover?
Our guarantees provide full cover against mechanical breakdown through normal use. This means that if your item develops a fault during the guarantee period, we’ll arrange for it to be repaired free of charge, including all parts and labour. Your guarantee is transferable with ownership, so if you give or sell the item to someone during the guarantee period, it’s still covered. Some parts of your product may be deemed to be wear and tear and these are not covered under the guarantee (please see owner manual of your product for more information).
How does it work?
During the guarantee period, if your product has a fault, look for visible signs of the breakdown and contact email@example.com
If that doesn’t resolve the issue, please contact Bioptimizers via the contact us form. You’ll need to provide us with details of your item, including the order number and date of purchase. You’ll find all of this information on our original receipt – this acts as your guarantee, so please make sure you keep it safe.
If there is a fault with your item, we’ll replace it with an item of equivalent specification. If no equivalent product is available we’ll discuss an alternative settlement with you, and we’ll always do our best to make sure that you’re satisfied with the outcome.
What’s not included?
There are some specific exclusions from our guarantees, as follows:
· · Cosmetic damage such as cabinet trim, scratches, dents, corrosion or colour where the function of the product is unaffected
· Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item
· Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product; and failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and/or guidelines
· Deliberate damage or neglect of the product
· Please note that our guarantees provide services for goods bought and used in the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, France, Spain, Germany and Italy.
In the unlikely event of receiving a faulty product, please inform our customer services team at sales@BiOtimizersco.uk or by using the Contact Us page. We will then do everything possible to help troubleshoot or to organise a replacement product to be sent out to you.
Please note that you may be required to send evidence, i.e. a photograph of the faulty/damaged item to our customer services team.
Faulty goods may be returned within the first 30 day period from the date of purchase. After this period it will be under BiOtimizers discretion to repair or replace your product.
In the unlikely event of you not receiving your order within the times specified, please inform our customer services team by using the Contact Us form. We will then do everything possible to locate your order.
Returns / Cancellation Policy
To organise a return or to cancel your order, please use the Contact Us form.
You can return your order at any time for a refund within 14 days of the date purchased. The order / product(s) will need to be in ‘as new’ and ‘full working condition’ for a refund to be processed.
If you would like to cancel your order at any time please let us know as soon as possible. If your item has been dispatched it you will need to return the product in full working condition before your refund is processed.
We understand there may be a time you wish to return an order and we want to make it as easy for you as possible.
You may return the product as long as it is still in a sealed and unused condition.
Please allow 5-7 working days for your refund to be processed after we have received your order into our warehouse. Please allow a few days after this for the refund to show in your bank account. If for some reason, you have not received the agreed refund after 10 working days, please contact our customer services team using the Contact Us form.
We do offer a 365 guarantee, which is a full year after purchase date of your product where you can trial and then return. This applies only to your first order on www.bioptimizers.co.uk and also on single items. This does not include any bundles, multiple of the same item (in any quantity) or stacks. The bottles must be returned for the refund to be processed.
Gift vouchers, gift cards and promotional discounts
Coupons, discounts and promotional discount codes offered by biotimizers are valid only for use as part of a purchase made via Vapepower.eu, unless otherwise stated.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
· any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
· any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
· any special or indirect losses
Suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what bioptimizers and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via the contact us form.
Our company details are:
Bioptimizers.co.uk (p/o VipertechLTD )
Office: 5 king street industrial estate, langtoft, Peterborough, PE69NF Registered in England. Company registration number: 08542629